[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Potter, Rose M rpotter at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 2 12:08:11 EDT 2014

I would like to add that I look forward, with great anticipation, to
working with Region 4 teachers this August.
I hope to see many of your familiar, smiling faces there.
Have a wonderful end-of-semester.

Rose

Rose M. Potter
Faculty ­ Languages Other Than English, UTeach­Liberal Arts
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station G6000
Gebauer (GEB) 1.308
Austin, TX 78712