[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Pascual Yacovodonato PYacovodonato at esc4.net
Wed Apr 2 10:17:15 EDT 2014

Hi!

I have received multiple emails asking me more details about the institute, and how you can help planning. In order to design and plan the institute, a local advisory group was formed with the idea of creating a very customized professional experience.  The advisory team consists of LOTE district representatives including directors and coordinators, and some retired LOTE leaders who are still active. Our next planning meeting will be here at Region 4 (7145 W. Tidwell, Houston 77092) next week on April 10 from 9:00 am to 11:30. If you are around and want to attend, please send me an email. Space is limited, though. By the way, the correct name of the keynote speaker from UT Austin is Rose Potter. Attached save-the-date flyer.

Click here for registration:
https://www.escweb.net/tx_esc_04/catalog/conference.aspx?conference_id=1044075

Dr. Y