[TFLA-list] Professional Development

Pascual Yacovodonato PYacovodonato at esc4.net
Wed Apr 2 09:05:10 EDT 2014

Hi Michele,
This is Dr. Yacovodonato, and I'm the person in charge of LOTE here at the Houston Service Center (Region 4). In case you have the option of traveling, we are planning a really nice institute on August 7, 2014. Santillana USA is sponsoring the event (and providing lunch), and they are bringing Dr. Rose Porter from UT Austin as keynote speaker. We'll also have multiple breakout sessions. Actually, I'll soon send the Call for Presenter in case someone wants to present. I'm attaching the Save-the-Date flyer. The idea of the institute came from Region 4 LOTE directors and coordinators who wanted a solid and relevant staff development opportunity for their teachers before the school starts.

Let me know if you need further information.

Dr. Y