[TFLA-list] Professional Development

kwdlamb at yahoo.com kwdlamb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 18:58:35 EDT 2014

At my school, we always do an AP Institute every other year. You can check Region 10. They usually have something for us FL teachers. Lovejoy ISD (near Allen) also has good sessions. I've gone there for a few years and it's been economic and helpful. I'm in Prosper ISD.

I have noticed a shortage as well in what is offered for us.
Kaywanda Lamb

Sent from my iPhone