[TFLA-list] French position at North Hills Preparatory in Irving, TX

Heather Pereira heather.pereira1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:02:46 EDT 2013

North Hills Preparatory has an opening for a MS/US French teacher for the
2013-2014 school year.  We are an IB Continuum School located in Irving,
Texas and are a part of the Uplift Education network of schools.  Any
interested candidates should apply on the district website at
https://uplift.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/index.aspx and contact Heather
Pereira at hpereira at uplifteducation.org.

*Heather Pereira*

*Dean of Instruction, AP & IB Diploma Programs*

*Uplift North Hills Preparatory***

606 E. Royal Lane

Irving, TX 75039

Main 972-501-0645, ext. 3552

Fax 972-501-9439

http://www.northhillsprep.org

http://www.uplifteducation.org

http://www.facebook.com/uplifteducation

Uplift Education is dedicated to creating and sustaining public schools of
excellence that empower students to reach their highest potential
and inspire a lifelong love of learning, achievement, service, and
responsible citizenship.  Uplift North Hills Prep is part of the Uplift
Education family of charter schools. We are a K-12 International
Baccalaureate World School and have ranked in Newsweek magazine's top 20
public schools in the nation for six consecutive years.**