[TFLA-list] German/ Other position open

Charles VanHouten charles.vanhouten at comalisd.org
Thu Jun 27 15:12:53 EDT 2013

Canyon Lake High School in Comal I.S.D has an opening for a German/ other position. The current others are Science, Social Studies, Special Education. A girls soccer coach would be a bonus. Canyon Lake high is located at 8555 FM 32, Fischer TX 78623. You can submit an application under Secondary Teacher (Potential Openings 13-14 School Year) at https://jobs.comalisd.org/winocular/jobs/Jobpost.exe

Please let me know when you have submitted and or if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Charles Van Houten
charles.vanhouten at comalisd.org<mailto:charles.vanhouten at comalisd.org>
Department Chair
Canyon Lake High School
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments or copies. Do not retain, distribute, or use any information contained herein. Please inform the sender if you have received this message in error via a return e-mail message. Thank you for your cooperation.