[TFLA-list] Needed: Permanant sub for P/T Spanish 1 posiition at Ann Richards

tantonio at austinisd.org tantonio at austinisd.org
Wed Jun 19 23:28:19 EDT 2013

I am looking for a permanant sub next Fall while I am on maternity leave. If you think of anyone that might be interested, please let me know!

This would be a great position for retired Spanish teacher in search of part-time work!

However, if you know of a good sub for Spanish, that would work too.

Details:
Ann Richards School, Austin, TX
Fall 2013, August to Mid-November
3 classes, probably every other day
Spanish 1A (and maybe 1B)
Great, sweet girls; few behavioral issues

My contact info: tatiana.antonio6 at gmail.com, 512.947.8702.

Thanks!!!

 Tatiana Antonio
LOTE Dept. Chair/Spanish Teacher
The Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders
www.annrichardsschool.org