[TFLA-list] Pinterest Spanish Language Site

Potter, Rose M rpotter at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 17 16:01:07 EDT 2013

Anderson HS Spanish Teacher and Uteach-Liberal Arts graduate sent me a link to a FABULOUS "pinterest" page  used for pooling resources for foreign language. Her colleague Jenny just started playing around with it and has put together a page using resources from tons of other teachers.

I think that Spanish teachers will love it! Other LOTE teachers  may wish to start a page in German, Chinese, Arabic, French…Latin!

http://pinterest.com/spanishstone76/

What a "thinking outside the box" use of technology!

Enjoy,

Rose