[TFLA-list] 2 openings in Dripping Springs ISD

Judy Gardner judy.gardner at dsisd.txed.net
Wed Jun 12 16:07:17 EDT 2013

Buenas tardes, colegas,
We have two openings for Spanish teachers in Dripping Springs ISD, rated as one of the best in Central Texas.
At our middle school, we are looking for someone to teach half-day Spanish, half-day ESL.
At our high school, we need someone for multiple levels.  There is some flexibility in assignments, so you may teach 1's and 2's or it might be 2's and
3's, depending on your experience.  We would prefer someone with AP or preAP experience.  We are in the process of revamping our curriculum to better
align with new AP framework, so this is a chance to bring your insight and expertise to a new project.
Interested?  Application link is provided below.  Any questions, please feel free to call my cell at (512) 663-3725.

Application site: https://apps2.winocular.com/DrippingSprings/jobs/Jobpost.exe

Muchas gracias,
M. Judith Gardner
Dripping Springs High School
Spanish III, PAP Spanish III, AP Spanish IV
512.858.4313
judy.gardner at dsisd.txed.net

"Learning a second language changes how you see the world and how the world sees you."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.