[TFLA-list] Call for Proposals Deadline Extended to June 15th!

CAMERON A STEPHEN CAMERON.STEPHEN at cfisd.net
Sat Jun 1 20:08:52 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

We very much appreciate all who have submitted proposals and met our deadline for conference proposals!!!  We are still in need of proposals though!  Therefore, we have extended our deadline to June 15th! If you were considering submitting a proposal and have not done so, there is still time!  Encourage your colleagues who would be dynamite presenters to submit too!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Take care,

Cameron Stephen
TFLA President-Elect