[TFLA-list] Spanish for Spanish speakers

Lucy Dyer l.dyer07 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:24:32 EDT 2013

Triangulo is a wonderful workbook too to prepare Spanish for Spanish
speakers taking the AP Spanish exam. My students did very well on their
exam and the workbook helped. We also used the manual and Sendas as
mentioned beforeun another thread.

Gracias para toda la informacion super util.

Sent from my Windows Phone