[TFLA-list] Teaching K-4th Spanish

Teresa Kennedy tkennedy at uttyler.edu
Wed May 29 13:28:55 EDT 2013

Dear Michael,
NNELL has many resources that might help guide your planning!!!
See:
nnell.org<http://nnell.org>
Best,
Teresa Kennedy

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2013, at 12:23 PM, "Michael Sorrells" <michael.sorrells at gmail.com<mailto:michael.sorrells at gmail.com>> wrote:

Saludos a todos,

I hope everyone is well.  I will be teaching Spanish to kindergartern through 4th grade for the first time this year and I was wondering if anyone might have suggestions regarding textbooks and resources to use with students.  As well I would be grateful for lesson plans and curriculum ideas.  Thank you so much for your time and consideration.  Please feel free to email me any resources or suggestions you might have at Michael.Sorrells at gmail.com<mailto:Michael.Sorrells at gmail.com>

Have an amazing day!