[TFLA-list] Spanish Curriculum

Anderson, Anna anna.anderson at tisd.org
Wed May 22 10:26:43 EDT 2013

We are trying to revamp our native speakers program, does anyone have test or list of requirements for native speakers? That are either given at the middle school level or coming into the high school wanting to enroll in native speakers.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Anna Anderson
Spanish 1 Teacher
Assistant Volleyball/Softball Coach
[Thslogo]