[TFLA-list] Spanish Curriculum

Ana Snyder Ana.Snyder at humble.k12.tx.us
Tue May 21 15:43:50 EDT 2013

Here's something from our district (HISD) if interested.  I teach
Beginning SSS at my middle school and have materials if you have
anything specific you're looking for  :)

Ana

Ana Snyder, MS Ed

Woodcreek Middle School
Spanish I & Beginning Spanish for Spanish Speakers
281-641-5288
"A Quest for Excellence"
ana.snyder at humble.k12.tx.us

>>> "Marcelina Nava" <marcelina.nava at plainview.k12.tx.us> 5/16/2013
12:20 PM >>>

Good afternoon educators,

Is there anyone that teaches specifically to native speakers?  I would
like to know about your curriculum.

Thank you,
Marcy Nava
Plainview HS

 This message and any attachment are intended only for addressee(s) and
may contain information that is considered sensitive or confidential. If
immediately and delete the misdirected e-mail. Furthermore, any release
or further disclosure of information related to a student without proper
legal authority or written consent is prohibited by law.