[TFLA-list] Spanish Teacher Position - Catholic Secondary School Katy, Texas

John Falco JFalco at pj23.org
Thu May 16 16:38:12 EDT 2013

Pope John XXIII High School is accepting inquiries for teaching positions in all subject areas. If you would like to be considered for a teaching position, please send a letter of interest and resume to info at pj23.org<mailto:info at pj23.org>

Pope John XXIII High School is seeking a qualified Spanish Teacher for the 2013-2014 school year.
EDUCATIONAL PERSONNEL REQUIREMENTS
VIII TEACHERS IN GRADES 9-12
1. Bachelor's degree in content area taught
2. 12 credit hours in education courses or a valid, appropriate state certificate
3. 12 credit hours in each additional content area taught or successful completion of appropriate
state certification exam
4. Technology Proficiency:
Proficiency in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and Internet use for
educational purposes and multimedia presentations

OR

1. Bachelor's degree
2. 12 credit hours in education courses or a valid, appropriate state certificate
3. 24 credit hours in the primary content taught or at least one content area taught or successful
completion of appropriate state certification exam
4. 12 credit hours in each additional content area taught or either a valid, appropriate state certificate
or successful completion of appropriate state certification exam
5. Technology Proficiency:
Proficiency in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and Internet use for
educational purposes and multimedia presentations

Pope John XXIII High School is a Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory school. We share the mission of the Catholic Church to hand down the teachings of Jesus Christ (cf. 1 Cor.11:2). We are a community whose vocation is to educate and form the mind, body, spirit, and imagination of our students.
Members of the Pope John XXIII community are encouraged to develop the gifts given to them by the Holy Spirit to the best of their ability. Our students are taught to always seek the truth and develop a love for wisdom. By our word and example, students learn to imitate the merciful love of Jesus Christ in a life of service to others. A Pope John XXIII graduate will be prepared to answer God's call.

John Falco, MA
Foreign Language Department Chair
Teacher  of Spanish II and III
Pope John XXIII High School