[TFLA-list] FULL TIME - ASL and Latin positions in MISD

E. Omega Cantu ecantu at lubbockisd.org
Wed May 15 12:52:20 EDT 2013

Excellente use of interne and locating the best  TFLA members, that maybe relocating.

Thank you TFLA, one more reason for membership, networking with the brightest of the brightest.

E. Omega Cantu M.Ed.
Doctoral Candidate
Graduate Instructor TTU
"Believe, Belong, Become"1995eoc
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter". Dr. Martin Luther King