[TFLA-list] Mineral Wells

Nidia Haydee Marichalar Nidia.Marichalar at ideapublicschools.org
Wed May 15 10:00:27 EDT 2013

IDEA Quest College Prep (Edinburg, TX.) has two middle school spanish
positions open.

NidiaElizondo-Marichalar
HS Spanish 2-3

IDEA Quest College Preparatory

14001 North Rooth Rd.
Edinburg, Tx. 78541
School Office  (956) 287-1003
Mobile phone  (956) 755-9292
Nidia.marichalar at ideapublicschools.or
<mailto:Nidia.marichalar at ideapublicschools.org>
Ideapubliscschools.org

IDEA Public Schools is a growing network of
tuition free K-12 public charter schools serving over 9,500 students in
the Rio
Grande Valley. IDEA is committed to "College For All Children" and
has sent 100% of its graduates to four-year colleges and universities. For
the second year in a row, IDEA Public Schools has been rated an "Exemplary"
district by the Texas Education Agency.