[TFLA-list] Justo Lamas Group Concerts

Michele Carpenter mcarpenter at olneyisd.net
Tue May 14 11:55:37 EDT 2013

For those of you who have never experienced the excitement among your students from a Justo Lamas Concert, you are missing out!   I teach Spanish and I also  work with the Justo Lamas Group promoting concerts in the state of Texas.  I would love to talk with anyone who might be interested in booking a concert for the coming school year.  There is very little work involved for you.  The company takes care of reservations and money.  All you need is an auditorium that will seat at least 400.  Please email me at mcarpenter at olneyisd.net if you are interested.  This is a great opportunity to bring the Spanish language and culture to your school!!

Michele Carpenter
Spanish Teacher
Olney HIgh School
704 W. Groves