[TFLA-list] Part-time Private School Spanish Position

Andrea Martin andie.martin at att.net
Tue May 14 15:01:13 EDT 2013

Mirus Academy in Katy, Texas,  is looking for a part-time dynamic Spanish
teacher --- 3.5 days per week  ( Tuesday through Thursday, plus Friday
mornings. )  The position involves teaching elementary (3rd - 5th grade,)
junior high, and high school Spanish through Spanish 3.  Small school; small
classes, usually between 5 and 15 students.   To inquire and / or to request
an application, please contact Laura Hogan, Director, at
laura at mirus-academy.org  or 281-392-4477.

To learn more about the school, visit our website:
http://www.mirus-academy.org/
<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirus-academy.org%2F&h=cAQ
HSn979AQGKCVgY6ZPcrEZ-c7Pd5MlPNMyQqCEOjx5MhA&s=1>

If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
andie.martin at att.net

Andrea Martin

French Teacher

Mirus Academy