[TFLA-list] FULL TIME - ASL and Latin positions in MISD

Marita Cleaver mcleaver at mckinneyisd.net
Tue May 14 09:47:31 EDT 2013

McKinney ISD is looking for a full time ASL position. A GREAT program at McKinney Boyd High School.

We are also looking for a full time LATIN teacher position at McKinney Boyd High School. Again, really a GREAT program!

ASL teacher pursued dream of being a counselor, and is still in the district. Latin teacher moved to Louisiana for family reasons. Both ladies built and grew the program over the past couple of years, and they are the strongest one's in the district. Really, a fabulous opportunity.
We also have ASL and Latin programs at the other two high schools, and all Latin and ASL teams are working closely together!

Main website: www.mckinneyisd.net<http://www.mckinneyisd.net>
>From here you can access all high school sites ;-)

Marita I.Cleaver

McKinney ISD
Coordinator for Advanced Academics and LOTE
AVID District Director
office: 469.302.4004
fax: 469.302.4153

m.