[TFLA-list] IPAD

Bandercan, Elizabeth EBANDERC at houstonisd.org
Mon Sep 23 09:37:16 EDT 2013

Quizlets.com is really good.
 My students LOVE the "flash cards," and the game called "scatter." They can send me their best score and even compete during class.  It is an excellent activity for those last few minutes before the bell rings.  Middle school works well when broken up into "teams." I find that they like the competition.