[TFLA-list] IPAD

Daniel Morgan morgandanielk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 15:37:15 EDT 2013

I have found an awesome website:  Conjuguemos.com.... it has verbs charts,
conjugation practice modules that can be graded, but even more incredible
is the complete vocabulary list, printable flash cards, etc for every
textbook under adoption in the state of Texas.!!!!

I like DUOLINGO also.  My online flashcard option is STUDYBLUE.  I use
WordReference for dictionary work (English-Spanish, Spanish-Spanish, and
verb charts, and other languages.)