[TFLA-list] language lab

Ana Pena Ana.Pena at utb.edu
Thu Oct 31 09:25:44 EDT 2013

We have been using the Sony Soloist software since 1990. Last year, we upgraded our lab and after researching and having presentations from different companies, we decided to keep Sony Soloist and we had our lab upgraded to Sony Virtuoso Minor. We work with a company called Teaching Systems, they are great.

Ana del Rosario Peña-Oliva
            Lecturer, Department of Modern Languages
            EDBC 1.524
            One West University Blvd
            Brownsville, Texas 78520
            T: 956-882-8884 | C:  956-459-8464  | F: 956-882-7215
            The University of Texas at Brownsville