[TFLA-list] language lab

Joseph Mendenhall Jr JosephMendenhallJr at hebisd.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:37:16 EDT 2013

We use Sony Soloist/Virtuoso here and we are very happy with software and the service.  We have had a designated server built in for our lab from the beginning so we have not had any of the problems spoken of earlier.  We have had our lab for about 10 years and just updated our computers and our software and went back with Sony.

Joe Mendenhall
German teacher
L. D. Bell High School
Hurst, Texas