[TFLA-list] language lab

Edye Gillen-Hall edye.gillen-hall at fairfield.k12.tx.us
Wed Oct 30 12:37:43 EDT 2013

We use Stevens as well, and the president checks on us regularly.  They are very nice, easy to work with, and very affordable.  We are a small 3A school with three language labs.  We have had very few problems, but any that we have had have been addressed immediately.  I wouldn't trade for the world.  Before choosing, we visited other schools to actually see the labs and to see how they worked.  This was by far the best with the best recommendations.  Hope this information helps.
Sincerely,
Edye J. Gillen-Hall
LOTE chair
Fairfield ISD

contact information for Stevens Learning System, Inc.

Ralph Pohlmeier
President
Stevens Learning Systems
Oklahoma Office