[TFLA-list] language lab

Detiveaux, Georges J Georges.J.Detiveaux at lonestar.edu
Wed Oct 30 12:05:07 EDT 2013

Here at Lone Star College-CyFair in Cypress, TX (just outside of Houston), we also have Virtuoso/Soloist, and our faculty members use the labs extensively. We also have SANSSpace, the same company's virtual (completely online) language lab system, which is also nice. There are regular, free webinars on using Virtuoso/Soloist, as well as a wealth of training and reference materials that come with purchase. If you're ever in these parts and want a demo/visit, feel free to reach out.

Georges Detiveaux
Manager, Instructional Technology & Adjunct Support, Teaching & Learning Center
French Instructor, Department of World Languages
Lone Star College-CyFair
9191 Barker Cypress Road, LRNC-208S
Cypress, TX 77433
phone 281.290.5975 fax 281.290.5266