[TFLA-list] language lab

Bandercan, Elizabeth EBANDERC at houstonisd.org
Wed Oct 30 09:16:40 EDT 2013

We have "Educational Media" www.educationalmediallc.com
800-654-8428

-----Original Message-----
From: TFLAlist [mailto:tflalist-bounces at list.tfla.info] On Behalf Of Laura-Jane Barber
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:07 AM
To: Emily V. Thomas
Cc: TFLAlist at list.tfla.info; kyle at slsilabs.com
Subject: Re: [TFLA-list] language lab

Stevens Learning Systems, Inc.  Our regional rep is Kyle Criswell. 888-526-4522 or Kyle at SLSILabs.com.

I cannot say enough positive things about this company.  Plus, the labs are top notch and user friendly.  The customer service is superior.

I highly recommend them!

Laura-Jane Barber
Jasper High School
Spanish Team Leader & Teacher