[TFLA-list] language lab

Sanjuana Leal sleal at seguin.k12.tx.us
Tue Oct 29 10:54:22 EDT 2013

I am applying for a grant for a language lab. So, I'm looking for recommendations. Which company should I go with, which is the best program for first year Spanish? Any other things I should be
looking at?

¡Muchas gracias!
Sanjuana Leal MEd.
Spanish teacher
UIL campus coordinator
Briesemeister Middle School
830-379-0600 x24207
http://classroom.seguin.k12.tx.us/webs/SLeal/

This email is a natural product. Slight variations in spelling and grammar are not flaws and effects, but instead serve to ENHANCE it's individual character and beauty.
Confidential Notice:  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student information.  Unauthorized use or disclosure
is prohibited under the federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. & 34 CFR Part 99).  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy, or disseminate this
information.  Please contact the sender by reply ema