[TFLA-list] Help with recording audio in AP format

Kimberly Church kchurch at mckinneyisd.net
Tue Nov 26 23:15:14 EST 2013

Wow! Everyone has been so great and I've had fun playing with all the new web tools! Thank you for your suggestions.

My issue though lies with the interpersonal speaking part of the AP exam. To practice that in the AP format, the students participate in a pre-recorded conversation that has 20-second gaps in it for the students to respond. After 20 seconds, it cuts them off and continues.

So, I'm looking for something that allows the play of the pre-recorded audio and the recording of the students at the same time. Any suggestions? Thank you so much! You guys are ninjas!

Sent from my iPhone