[TFLA-list] Help- recording interpersonal conversations

Ana Snyder Ana.Snyder at humble.k12.tx.us
Tue Nov 26 10:03:42 EST 2013

I've used all of the following:

vocaroo.com
blabberize.com
voki.com

The last two are actually "fun" for middle schoolers as they can be
creative.  The only thing is that I'm not quite you can "record" a
prompt that students can listen to prior to recording themselves.  You
could have the prompt "written" (that's what I've done) and then they
record.  Vocaroo.com would definitely be the easiest; the other two
listed takes a little more time because they must create characters
through which their voice speaks - still, it's fun for them.

Suerte,
Ana

Ana Snyder, MS Ed
Woodcreek Middle School
Spanish I & Beginning Spanish for Spanish Speakers
281-641-5288
"A Quest for Excellence"
ana.snyder at humble.k12.tx.us

null
>>> "Stewart, Lonna" <lstewart at gracetyler.org> 11/26/13 7:20 AM >>>
I really like vocaroo.com because it's easy to use.
~Lonna

--
Lonna Stewart
Spanish Teacher