[TFLA-list] Help- recording interpersonal conversations

Kimberly Church kchurch at mckinneyisd.net
Mon Nov 25 00:37:58 EST 2013

Our district now has all levels doing interpersonal conversations in the AP format, (on level), which is very exciting, but our middle schools don't have language labs, just computer labs.

We use audacity, but I'm wondering if there's a better online tool that serves as a hub for the recorded prompt and a place where the kids listen to the prompt and record their voice. All in one place and user-friendly. I know it's a long shot but hoping you can lend some insight. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone