[TFLA-list] Justo Lamas presents: Ennio Emmanuel in Concert in Amarillo!

Jewell, Charles E charles.jewell at amaisd.org
Thu Nov 21 09:43:27 EST 2013

Justo Lamas presents:  Ennio Emmanuel in Concert!
Students $15
Teachers Free

Friday, February 28th
Tascosa High School Auditorium
3921 Westlawn Avenue
Amarillo, TX 79106

Reserve your tickets:  http://justolamas.com/reservation_form.php

8:15am House Opens
8:30am THS Pre-Show begins
10:00am Ennio Emmanuel!
11:30am Photos & Autographs

This is the 5th Justo Lamas Group concert we have hosted at Tascosa.  We have had nothing but positive results from these shows.  Our Spanish Club sponsors the show and Tascosa's Rock U. provides a live band.  Rock U. will put on a pre-show as an opening act for Ennio.  Please come and support our students, see Ennio on his second Justo Lamas Group tour, and get your students excited about learning Spanish!

Questions?
Contact Chuck Jewell
e-mail:  charles.jewell at amaisd.org
Voicemail:  806-326-8316
DISCLAIMER: It is the policy of the Amarillo Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability or national origin.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email and any attachments.  Your receipt of this communication is not intended to waive any applicable privilege.  Amarillo ISD reserves the right to monitor all electronic communications transmitted by the Amarillo ISD network.