[TFLA-list] Spanish Competitions?

Porter, Elizabeth PORTERE at greenvilleisd.com
Wed Aug 21 14:47:19 EDT 2013

Texas A & M at Commerce hosts the Texas Foreign Languages Symposium in the spring. Northeast Texas Organization of Language Educators is the sponsoring teacher organization. French, German, and Spanish languages make up the events  Google NETOLE and choose the TAMU at Commerce site.

Students do enjoy competing.  Hope you can come.  Last year a Midland school competed in French with us.

Elizabeth R. Porter
French Teacher
Greenville High School
Greenville, TX 75402