[TFLA-list] Spanish Competitions?

Mendoza-Yamamoto, Hector Hmendoza at crosbyisd.org
Wed Aug 21 09:19:53 EDT 2013

THE FARRINGTON FOREIGN LANGUAGE CONTEST THAT IS GIVEN HELD EVERY YEAR.

http://www.hatfl.org/.  I take my students every year.. and you can take kids from your middles school AND your highschool.  Look at the languages and bring as many kids as possible per level. The more the merrier.

 Atte.

 YAMA CROSBY ISD.