[TFLA-list] Chinese position

Barbara Hanna BAHanna at garlandisd.net
Thu Aug 8 17:22:57 EDT 2013

There is a need for a Mandarin Chinese teacher in Garland ISD who would be interested in starting a dual language program for elementary. We will be willing to work with non-certified teachers. Please respond to me at bahanna at garlandisd.net or John Washington, Asst. Superintendent at jwashin at garlandisd.net. We are also interested in offering Mandarin Chinese for high school starting next year.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Barbara

Barbara Hanna
LOTE Coordinator
Professional Development Center
972-487-4468
" We never realize our greatest potential until we perform at our very best."